Why video marketing is the Definitive Form of Content?
It's no surprise that video marketing is now the most popular form of content marketing. It has been shown to increase conversion rates by as much as 80%, and now many businesses are using it as their primary online advertising strategy. In this blog, we'll talk about why you should be using video marketing on your business.
Why is video the most engaging form of content out there?
A common question asked is why video marketing has become so important. It's simple, videos are engaging and humans love them!
- Videos keep people on your site longer.
- Videos have a 97% user attention rate, compared to just 20% of the text that they are reading!
- 63% of companies using corporate videos said it was effective for lead generation
- meaning more targeted traffic from potential new customers resulting on more clicks on their websites.
- Videos are just fun to watch! They give you the chance to really show off who your company is and what it's all about. You can target different demographics, showing how easy it is for them to benefit from using your product or service making more sales as a result.
There's nothing stopping your brand from getting started with video today!
Why video content is so important on Social Media?
We all know how important Social Media is nowadays, with Facebook and Twitter owning such a large chunk of the market.
- Videos on Social Media are very effective because you can keep your audience engaged creating a more personal experience. That's exactly what Social Media users are looking for.
- Video content on Social Media is also a great way to create brand awareness, especially if you have limited funds coming in from other marketing strategies such as print ads or PPC campaigns.
In fact, Facebook reports that people spend more time watching live videos than they do reading newsfeeds!
- A survey showed that Facebook videos are clicked on over 95% of the time, and shared a massive 50% of the times. This is crucial as it will create brand awareness for your business. This is essential if you want to grow your audience quickly.
How do I find the right target audience?
- Think about what type of people you want to target, what content would be of value to them? make a list and then go from there.
- Make sure your content is geared towards the right audience. For example, if you are targeting young professionals - make your video is fun but informative too, so it's easy for them to take away relevant information that they will find useful in their day to day lives.
- Remember your goal is for people to want to share the content with their friends! This means it needs to be something worth sharing - which can't happen if you create boring or dull videos.
Why video communicates stories better?
There are many benefits to using video. First is a more immersive experience.
It's easier to create than ever before, with advancements in technology.
Video marketing is viral and social by nature. Video can create a sense of intimacy and connection with your customers. It's all about how you use it!
How to start your video project?
Producing video is not complicated, but it does require some planning. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Decide on why video is important for your business - target audience, lead generation etc.
- Plan the story of what the videos will be about and how they fit into your overall marketing strategy.
- Create an outline or brief that explains how the video will look and what it's all about.
- If you're not confident in your own abilities to shoot quality video and audio, hire a professional who can do this for you!
At Antworks Studio we can manage your project from start to finish.
What's the best time of the day to post my video?
It's a common question, and the answer isn't as straightforward as you'd think!
We've found that early morning and late at night tend to work best for us in terms of getting the most views.
What are the challenges of video marketing?
There are a lot of challenges when it comes to video marketing, and we've seen our fair share.
- There's no point on video production if nobody will watch them or engage with your brand! You need to create content that'll get people interested in what you have to offer.
Preproduction is everything! Think about what emotions you want to communicate. You need to create compelling content that'll drive engagement. Without it, the video won't go anywhere and you'll end up wasting time on something that doesn't work for your brand or goals.
It's all about quality over quantity - create great videos with a clear idea of what message you're trying to convey. Think about your distribution budget, your video's title, meta description, length and tags.
- Keep in mind that it takes a while to create quality content. Prepare for planning, shooting & editing. Your team will thank you for that!
- And finally...while having an amazing brand is important, quality content is always the number one priority.
What's the impact of video on your Social Media campaign?
The main one is brand awareness and exposure for your products or services.
The most successful videos on Social Media are the ones that build an emotional connection with your audience.
Adding video to your social posts can help you create a stronger relationship and
encourage more engagement.
Why should I use a video production company to shoot my videos?
The video production process takes years to master. At Antworks Studio we have the know how, creativity and experience to create engaging videos for your business. We can create them from pre production to post production or combine your existing footage with animations, graphics or other techniques.
We understand what it takes to create successful video campaign that help drive engagement and boost brand awareness. After all we've created hundreds of unique pieces.
We've shot all kinds of videos over the years, from case studies, interviews and event videos to TV commercials. We can capture a story that will bring new clients to your business on time and budget.
Using a creative professional to film your video is the best way to ensure you are getting the highest quality content possible.
Video marketing has grown in popularity because it's an effective way to tell a story. It also doesn't take much work to produce, which is why more businesses are turning towards this medium as their go-to for content creation. If you're looking for ways to improve your company's online presence but don't know where or how to start, contact the team at Antworks Studio today!
We'll help you brainstorm the perfect strategy that will create incredible results and build up brand awareness at the same time. Get in touch now so we can get started on your campaign together!